The Back to School Clothing and Footwear Allowance (BTSCFA) is to help you meet the cost of uniforms and footwear for children attending school.
What does BSCFA stand for?
BSCFA stands for Back to School Clothing and Footwear Allowance (Ireland)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (degree program)
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Studies (Hong Kong)
- Boston Society of Civil Engineers Section (Massachusetts)
- Bachelor of Science in Computational Finance
- Billion Standard Cubic Feet
- Bishop's Stortford Civic Federation (UK)
- Black Sea Cooperation Forum
- Brandeis Society for Creative Fantasy (gaming clan)
- Bromeliad Society of Central Florida
- Brunei Sports Climbing Federation
- Billion Standard Cubic Feet per Day
- Baking Soda Chewing Gum (dental care)
- Banned Substances Control Group
- Bariatric Scientific Collaborative Group (obesity)
- Berkeley Street Community Garden (Boston, Massachusetts)
- Biometrics Senior Coordinating Group
- Brazilian School of Cosmology and Gravitation
- Brazilian Symposium on Computer Graphics and Image Processing
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
- Bachelor of Science, Honours
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Finlay said the Back to School Clothing and Footwear Allowance was totally wrong.
Social Affairs Minister Seamus Brennan will give EUR38million under the Back To School Clothing and Footwear Allowance to help parents with the cost of clothes and shoes for the new school year.
We are proposing increases in the income limits and the rates of the Back to School Clothing and Footwear Allowance to reflect the increased cost of school uniforms and footwear.
The government does provide a Back to School Clothing and Footwear Allowance for low-income families of up to pounds 191.