BACK TO NATURE The contractor, with help from its parent company and the coal company, have committed to recycling much of the material.
What does BTN stand for?
BTN stands for Back to Nature (gaming, Harvest Moon series)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BTN
We have 61 other meanings of BTN in our Acronym Attic
- Brake Temperature Monitoring System (Aircraft)
- Brier Terrace Middle School (Washington)
- Bromotrimethylsilane (chemistry)
- Business Technology Management Systems (Cyprus)
- Bis Trimethylsilyl Acetylene (chemistry)
- Billy Tipton Memorial Saxophone Quartet (band)
- Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. (Japan)
- Brake Temperature Monitoring Unit
- Brick Township Municipal Utilities Authority (New Jersey)
- Born to Make You Happy (Britney Spears song)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some people think I'm nuts, but I know getting back to nature is the only thing that will save me.
Readers will feel contentment while reading Riverfall, as Buntin poetically gives back to nature a beautiful thanks for its beautiful being.
Children went back to nature during an art week when they studied three-dimensional shape and its links with the environment and nature.