95 Hardcover BL504 Rosen (editor-in-chief of the Journal of Vaishnava Studies and associate editor of Back to Godhead, the magazine of the Hare Krishna movement) presents five chapters in which Jewish, Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, and Hindu views of death and dying are explained, typically by priests or the equivalent (with the exception of the chapter on Islamic views, which was penned by a professor of Islamic studies).
What does BTG stand for?
BTG stands for Back to Godhead (magazine)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BTG
We have 67 other meanings of BTG in our Acronym Attic
- Bittorrent File System (computing)
- British Thought Field Therapy Association (Lincolnshire, UK)
- Broadcast Trivial File Transfer Protocol
- Blue Team for the Win (gaming)
- Back the Fudge Up (polite form)
- Boiler the Fudge Up (Purdue Boilermakers; polite form)
- Burglary/Theft from Motor Vehicle
- Behind The Firewall
- Breaking the Fourth Wall (band)
- Blanco Transform Fault Zone
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, "Slaughterhouse Civilization," Back to Godhead 14:9 (Los Angeles: Bhaktivedanta Book Trust, 1979).