But he should be back to fitness in time for the championship opener against Derbyshire at Edgbaston, reckons Bears director of cricket Dougie Brown.
What does BTF stand for?
BTF stands for Back to Fitness
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BTF
We have 94 other meanings of BTF in our Acronym Attic
- Building Technology Educators' Society (Moscow, ID)
- Bangladesh Tea Estate Staff Association (est. 1952)
- Bitemporal electrical status epilepticus during sleep
- Business Transformation Executive Team
- Best There Ever Was
- Buoy Tactical Early Warning
- Baltimore Therapeutic Equipment Work Simulators
- Benzene, Toluene, Ethylbenzene, and Xylene (volatile organic compounds)
- Benzol, Toluol, Ethylbenzol, Xylole (German: Benzene, Toluene, Ethylbenzene, and Xylene; volatile organic compounds)
- Bachelor of Textiles
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hilario suffered a hip injury this week and Turnbull is working his way back to fitness after several weeks on the sidelines, but Villas-Boas expects at least one of them to recover in time for the United game.
CRICKET: Injured batsman Eoin Morgan will be back to fitness sooner than expected after confirming he does not need an operation on his broken finger.
The Republic of Ireland Under-21 striker faces a summer battling back to fitness after Achilles surgery.
Wilkinson's agent, Tim Buttimore, confirmed that talks with Toulon had started and added that Wilkinson had not been personally involved in the negotiations as he was "fully focussed on getting back to fitness with Newcastle".
And Hammers boss Gianfranco Zola says he is thrilled with the way Dyer has fought his way back to fitness.
CHARLIE MILLER has backed his old Rangers mate Craig Moore to battle back to fitness.
However, van der Meyde has been working his way back to fitness at Finch Farm with the hope of playing again in October.