The pair will come back from the dead to haunt the BBC in a Children In Need special.
What does BFD stand for?
BFD stands for Back from the Dead
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BFD
We have 107 other meanings of BFD in our Acronym Attic
- Bush-Francis Catatonia Screening Instrument
- Barnsley Football Club Supporters Trust (UK)
- Barometric Flow Control Unit (mechanics)
- Bayer Federal Credit Union (Berkeley, CA)
- Bethpage Federal Credit Union (Bethpage, New York)
- Blackhawk Federal Credit Union (Beaver Falls, PA)
- Blade Fold Control Unit
- Boulder Final Cut Users Group (Boulder, CO)
- Bridgestone/Firestone Centennial Wilderness (Tennessee)
- Back Focal Distance
- Bainbridge Fire Department (Bainbridge, NY)
- Baked Fresh Daily (band)
- Bakersfield (Amtrak station code; Bakersfield, CA)
- Balanced Frequency Doubler
- Baltimore Fire Department
- Band from Detroit (band)
- Barne- og Familiedepartementet (Norwegian: Ministry of Children and Family Affairs)
- Bartech Focus Device (remote focus control system for motion picture and TV applications)
- Base Flood Depth
- Baseline Freeflight Display
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's almost like I feel as if I have come back from the dead, which is a bit of a weapon.
Spinal Tap - Back From The Dead Blur aren't the only band to reform this year.
The nationwide survey marked the DVD release of Pushing Daisies: Series One, which follows the story of Ned, a young man who can bring people back from the dead with just one touch.
The love-rat lawyer has already come back from the dead to haunt Shieldinch.
The biggest mystery behind Lisa Jones Johnson's debut novel, A Dead Man Speaks (Genesis/Kensington Publishing; $12), the story of how a "fabulously wealthy" black investment banker comes back from the dead to find his killer, is how she wrote it.