[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Merchandised in the produce and/or nonfoods areas of the store, the Back to the Roots Aquaponics Garden kit includes a sleek, space-efficient three gallon tank, seeds, pump, pebbles, fish food and water conditioner.
What does BTTR stand for?
BTTR stands for Back To The Roots
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BTTR
- Buffered Transistor Transistor Logic
- Bachelor of Travel Tourism Management (degree)
- Butanetriol Trinitrate
- Big Talk Theory of the Origin of Life (blog)
- Back To The Past
- Back to the Planet (band)
- Back to the Point
- Bilingual Teacher Training Program (California)
- Boston Terrier Tea Party (dog club; Massachusetts)
- Brothers to the Rescue (Miami, Florida)
- Back to the Sewers (animated series)
- Back to the Street (website)
- Barmy To The Spire
- Bear Through the Storm (band)
- Belgian Toxicology and Trauma Study (road accident cause study)
- Bigger Than the Sky (film)
- Both Teams to Score (betting term)
- Bridge to the Stars (website)
- Bristol Tennessee Transit System
Samples in periodicals archive:
For this album it seemed right to take it back to the roots but not stay there.
THEY SAY A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS, but a picture of a Back to the Roots Grow Your Own Mushroom Garden posted on Facebook is worth a mushroom kit being donated to the school of the poster's choice.