But even while reaching back to the past, Fuss reveals his awareness that a profession once identified with modernity now has an archaeology of its own.
What does BTTP stand for?
BTTP stands for Back To The Past
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BTTP
We have 2 other meanings of BTTP in our Acronym Attic
- British Textile Technology Group
- Boot to the Head (The Frantics: Ti Kwan Leep)
- Broadband to the Home
- Brindley, Twist, Tafft and James (law firm; UK)
- Buffered Transistor Transistor Logic
- Bachelor of Travel Tourism Management (degree)
- Butanetriol Trinitrate
- Big Talk Theory of the Origin of Life (blog)
- Back to the Planet (band)
- Back to the Point
- Bilingual Teacher Training Program (California)
- Boston Terrier Tea Party (dog club; Massachusetts)
- Back To The Roots
- Brothers to the Rescue (Miami, Florida)
- Back to the Sewers (animated series)
- Back to the Street (website)
- Barmy To The Spire
- Bear Through the Storm (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It you could blast back to the past, what age would you be?
Beal sees in Feathery's work a spirit of questioning established structures and looking back to the past.
Byline: By Terry Phillips South Wales Echo Dave Jones has appealed to Bluebirds fans: 'Look to the future - don't harp back to the past.