Davie noted that three types of inks are generally used in the production of a solar cell: a silver paste for the front surface metallization, an aluminum paste to form the back surface field, and a back surface paste which is either a silver or a silver/aluminum paste to form contact pads that can be soldered to during module assembly.
What does BSF stand for?
BSF stands for Back Surface Field
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BSF
We have 156 other meanings of BSF in our Acronym Attic
- British Society for Ethical Theory (UK)
- Building Systems Engineering Technology
- Bankruptcy Solutions Etc (Bowie, Texas)
- Business Services, ETC
- Belarus State Economic University
- Bushehr Special Economic Zone (Iran)
- B-Cell Stimulatory Factor
- Bachelor of Science in Finance
- Back Scatter Factor
- Back Spot Facing