The Back Stage Production Ltd company had scheduled an international DJ to participate with Alameh on his entire upcoming concerts, because such a step was welcomed greatly in Jordan and it is estimated to do the same in other concerts.
What does BS stand for?
BS stands for Back Stage
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BS
We have 130 other meanings of BS in our Acronym Attic
- Bractwo Rycerskie Ziemi Kaliskiej (Polish: Brotherhood Knights Earth Kaliska)
- Bovenregionale Recherche Zuid Nederland (Dutch: Upper South Regional Forensic of the Netherlands)
- Besluit Risico Zware Ongevallen (Dutch)
- Bractwa Rycerskiego Ziemi Rudzkiej (Polish: Rudzka Fraternity of Earth Knights; Rudzka, Poland; re-enactment club)
- Baby Shower
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Surgery
- Back Side (skate term)
- Back Sight (surveying)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The society welcomes new members, both performers and those willing to help back stage or front of house.
One Night: Stan is set at Plymouth's Palace Theatre in 1954 where Lancashire-born Laurel sits alone back stage.
The Back Stage Book of New American Short Plays 2005.
But she was also on hand back stage at U2's sell out Croke Park gigs to give Bono a much-needed energy boost.
Excellent reviews in publications including The New York Times, The Newark Star-Ledger, Back Stage, and The Village Voice attest to the success of their venture.
It will have a new auditorium, back stage facilities and a grand foyer.