In fact, this year alone, her eye clinics in Oshakati, Katima Mulilo, Engela, Gobabis and at Onandjokwe, which bring in doctors as volunteers from all over the world to work with her, have given back sight to over one thousand people.
What does BS stand for?
BS stands for Back Sight (surveying)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BS
We have 130 other meanings of BS in our Acronym Attic
- Business Revitalization Zone
- Bractwo Rycerskie Ziemi Kaliskiej (Polish: Brotherhood Knights Earth Kaliska)
- Bovenregionale Recherche Zuid Nederland (Dutch: Upper South Regional Forensic of the Netherlands)
- Besluit Risico Zware Ongevallen (Dutch)
- Bractwa Rycerskiego Ziemi Rudzkiej (Polish: Rudzka Fraternity of Earth Knights; Rudzka, Poland; re-enactment club)
- Baby Shower
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Surgery
- Back Side (skate term)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These non-guns feature the Mark 1 drum back sights and the late Mark 1/ early Mark 2 buttstock assembly.
Simply twist the range dial to the desired distance and both front and back sights move in unison to keep your line of sight true at any distance, eliminating the need for a troublesome peep sight.
Most competitive shooters don't use screw-mount dovetails because clamping allows the front sight to be moved to level against the back sight.