The main aim of the paper is to explore the suitability of the usability of a Back propagation neural network in cryptography to increase the security aspects.
What does BPNN stand for?
BPNN stands for Back Propagation Neural Network
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BPNN
We have 1 other meaning of BPNN in our Acronym Attic
- Beats Per Note Head
- Bilateral Periventricular Nodular Heterotopia
- Brentwood Park Neighbourhood House (Australia)
- Breastfeeding Promotion Network of India
- Battelle Pacific Northwest Laboratory
- Bilateral Simultaneous Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy
- BSMC Power Nigeria Limited (Lagos, Nigeria)
- Buena Park National Little League (California)
- Ban Phuc Nickel Mines
- Brazilian Petri Net Meeting
- Business Partner Network Number
- Back Propagation Neural Network Generator
- Banque Populaire Nord de Paris (French bank)
- Batéké Plateau National Park (Gabon)
- Bis-P-Nitrophenyl Phosphate (biosynthesis)
- Bruce Peninsula National Park (Ontario, Canada)
- Bipolar Non-Return-To-Zero
- Bilateral Transcutaneous Supramaximal Phrenic Nerve Stimulation
- Biju Patnaik National Steel Institute (Puri, India)
- Benign Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumours
Samples in periodicals archive:
Results and discussion The back propagation neural network described in the preceding section was implemented in visual studio code on Buguma Creek.
Conclusion A feed-forward back propagation neural network was used to predict the mass loss quantities of A390 aluminium alloy.
Prevention of defects in castings using back propagation neural network.
As can be observed from the results, models with Cascade Feed Forward Back Propagation neural network structure gives the best results because mean square error value is less than those of others.