2] will be vented to the atmosphere through a back pressure control valve.
What does BPC stand for?
BPC stands for Back Pressure Control
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BPC
We have 296 other meanings of BPC in our Acronym Attic
- Brachial Plexus Birth Palsy
- Band Pass/Band Reject (filters)
- Biological Personnel Reliability Program
- Barrow Power Boat Race Club (UK)
- Belt-Positioning Booster Seat
- Bone Puncture Biopsy Specimens
- Boston Private Bank Trust Company (Boston, MA)
- Bar Pro Bono Unit (UK)
- Bufete Popular Boris Vega (Spanish: Boris Vega People's Law Firm)
- Baseline/Performance and Breach Variance Agreement
- Bad Pool Caller
- Baghdad Police College (Iraq)
- Balboa Park Club (San Diego, CA)
- Bali Promotion Center (Bali, Indonesia)
- Bangladesh Parjatan Corporation
- Bangladesh Petroleum Corporation (Chittagong, Bangladesh)
- Banque Parisienne de Crédit (France)
- Banque Populaire de Chine (French: People's Bank of China)
- Barometric Pressure Control (aviation)
- Barrington Psychiatric Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The rubber injection molding unit features a screw with special intake toothing and compression zone, a plasticizing cylinder with intake pocket and effective temperature regulation, high injection pressure which continues into the mold without mentionable pressure loss due to the nozzle design, back pressure control and controlled temperature in the intake zone, according to the literature.
Options include SIP/CIP sterile sampling valves, automatic air-flow control, gas overlay, dual inlet air filters, oxygen supplementation, automatic back pressure control, Redox, and vessel volume via differential pressure.