Mike Thompson, finance director at CCS McLays said: "We are operating in a very competitive and tough retail trading environment, and our customers are increasingly looking to us to help reduce costs on their back office product requirements.
What does BOP stand for?
BOP stands for Back Office Product
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of BOP
We have 124 other meanings of BOP in our Acronym Attic
- Boosters of Old Town (San Diego, CA)
- Build Own Operate and Transfer
- Build-Operate-Own-Transfer (project financing)
- Business of Online Travel (blog)
- Burst Observer and Optical Transient Exploring System
- Bootstrap Protocol
- Battalion Officer of the Watch
- Board of Organized Work (Franklin Medical Center; Massachusetts)
- Back of Pack (packaging design)
- Back Office Processes
Samples in periodicals archive:
The software solutions and services group with headquarters near Evesham said it had sold the UK back office products business from within Misys Asset Management Systems to a management buyout team backed by private equity firm Primary Capital.