After Mike Bane took it in for an unassisted goal less than a minute to play, Conor Healey made it 7-6 going into halftime as he worked his out from the back left corner behind the goal and scored with 17 seconds left.
What does BLC stand for?
BLC stands for Back Left Corner
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BLC
We have 191 other meanings of BLC in our Acronym Attic
- Bering Land Bridge National Preserve (Alaska)
- Brain Lipid Binding Protein
- bussi links bussi rechts (German)
- Bilateral Breath Sounds
- Branch on Low Bit Set (assembly code instruction)
- British Long-Bow Society (UK)
- Blackburnian Warbler (bird species)
- Business Link Berkshire and Wiltshire (UK)
- Buddhist Lam Bing Yim Memorial School
- Baccalaureus Legum Civilum (Bachelor of Civil Law)
- Back Light Compensation (video cameras)
- Bacon Lettuce and Cheese
- Bad Luck Charm (band)
- Bakweri Land Committee
- Banja Luka College (Bosnia and Herzegovina; est. 2000)
- Bank of Lancaster County (Harrisburg, PA)
- Banking Law Committee (various organizations)
- Banque Laurentienne du Canada (French: Laurentian Bank of Canada)
- Bare-Leg Catch (mosquito collection method)
- Barking Learning Centre (Barking, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jurevicius got his first touchdown with 3:22 to play in the third quarter, hauling in a Johnson pass in the back left corner of the end zone.
Lamp at the back left corner, computer monitor in the center, a pencil holder to the right.
The fan for the recirculating system is housed in the back left corner of the storage space.
Ware's Drew Koczur lobbed a 16-yard strike to Matt Crane in the back left corner of the end zone on the next drive to bring the Indians (2-9) within 8-7, with Ryan Swart kicking for the PAT.