Arjo was the first company to introduce a complete ergonomic solution, with its often-imitated Back Injury Prevention Program (BIPP).
What does BIPP stand for?
BIPP stands for Back Injury Prevention Program
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BIPP
We have 16 other meanings of BIPP in our Acronym Attic
- Beneficiary Insurance Purchase Option (life insurance)
- Brand Information Platform Online (UK)
- Beaver Island Property Owners Association (Beaver Island, MI)
- Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (project)
- Beirut International Platform of Dance (Lebanon)
- Bulk Issue Petrol and Oil Depot (Australia)
- Bipolar Climate Machinery
- But I Play One on Television
- British Isles Paediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus Association (UK)
- B-Plant Immobilization Pilot Plant
- Battering Intervention and Prevention Project
- Bismuth Iodoform Paraffin Paste (Astringent and antiseptic used with a gauze to prevent excessive bleeding)
- British Institute of Professional Photography
- Bureau of Investigation and Public Prosecution (Saudi Arabia)
- Bilateral Investment Promotion and Protection Agreement
- Broadcast Incremental Power per Node (computer networking)
- Battlefield Interoperability Program Position Report
- Bluegrass Institute for Public Policy Solutions (Bowling Green, KY)
- Background Intellectual Property Rights (European Space Agency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For any back injury prevention program to succeed, senior management must be committed to reducing back injuries.