Cadaverine at a level of 120 mM has also showed the stronger inhibitory effect on pH change in Bacillus Tomato Juice Agar (BTJA).
What does BTJA stand for?
BTJA stands for Bacillus Tomato Juice Agar (food science)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BTJA
- Baltic Transport Journal
- Baltimore Technologies Japan
- Basic Technical Japanese
- Bending Towards Justice (blog)
- Bibliothèque de Travail Junior (French children's literature review)
- Brevard Technical Journal
- Bridgestone Tire Japan Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Brigadas Técnicas Juveniles (Spanish: Youth Technical Brigades; youth science organization; Cuba)
- Building Trades Journeyman
- Buried Tunnel Junction
- British Taiho Jutsu Association (martial arts; est. 1996; UK)
- Broadcast Television Journalists Association
- Bennett-Tueller-Johnson-Deere (law firm; Utah)
- Blog That Jane Likes (blog)
- But That's Just My Opinion
- Big Time Jazz Orchestra (Duluth, MN)
- Burn the Jolly Roger (online gaming community)
- Bit Test and Jump Relative on True (computer command)
- Baby, Toddler, Kid (clothing)
- Baccillus Thuringiensis Kurstaki
Samples in periodicals archive:
ABSTRACT--Of four selective media, Bacillus Tomato Juice Agar (BTJA) was the best medium to detect and enumerate aciduric, pH-elevating Bacillus, which cause non-effervescent spoilage of under processed tomatoes.