What does BS10 stand for?
BS10 stands for Bacillus Sphaericus Strain 10
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Security and Management (various schools)
- Base Station to Remote Station Link
- Bryan Standard Strain of Rous Sarcoma Virus
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Bone Surface to Bone Volume
- Battlefield Surveillance/Moving Target Acquisition Radar
- Biological Sequence/Structure Computational Facility
- Bone Surface per Total Volume
- Bloodstream-Specific 1 (genes)
- Parallax Basic Stamp 1