For example, scientists make an anthrax mimic by taking DNA from a common, harmless anthrax substitute called Bacillus globigii and chemically attaching it to the generic BioSim beads.
What does BG stand for?
BG stands for Bacillus Globigii
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BG
We have 61 other meanings of BG in our Acronym Attic
- Berufliche Fortbildungszentren (German: Vocational Training Centers)
- Best Friend Zone
- BlackRock California Municipal Income Trust (stock symbol; Wilmington, DE)
- Blanco Fracture Zone (Northwest United States)
- Bratislavsky Futbalovy Zvaz (Slovak: Bratislava Football Association; Bratislava, Slovakia)
- Brothers Fault Zone (Oregon)
- Breadboard Float Zone Experiment System
- Belye Flagi Zazhigayte Medlenno (Russian: Burn the White Flags Slowly; band)
- Bragg-Fresnel Zone Plate (X-ray optics)
- Baby Gangsta (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The inactivation of spores of Bacillus globigii and Bacillus anthracis by free available chlorine.