Of the 126 students who graduated, 61 received the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree, while 59 received the Bachelor of Pharmacy degree.
What does BS stand for?
BS stands for Bachelor of Surgery
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BS
We have 130 other meanings of BS in our Acronym Attic
- Bundesrechenzentrum (Federal Computing Center, Austria)
- Bundesreisezentrale (German: Government Travel Center; Switzerland)
- Business Revitalization Zone
- Bractwo Rycerskie Ziemi Kaliskiej (Polish: Brotherhood Knights Earth Kaliska)
- Bovenregionale Recherche Zuid Nederland (Dutch: Upper South Regional Forensic of the Netherlands)
- Besluit Risico Zware Ongevallen (Dutch)
- Bractwa Rycerskiego Ziemi Rudzkiej (Polish: Rudzka Fraternity of Earth Knights; Rudzka, Poland; re-enactment club)
- Baby Shower
- Bachelor of Science
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Mupere trained at Makerere University in Uganda where he attained a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) and a Master of Medicine (M.
Out of 232 graduates, the degrees were conferred on 107 graduates of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), 10 of Bachelor of Nursing, six of BS in Vision Sciences and 10 of postgraduate in M.
Parmesh Chand, permanent secretary of Fiji's Public Service Commission, said the recipients would study for a bachelor of surgery and medicine in Cuba.
Dr Sharon Probert, 46, and Dr Gemma Probert, 23, from Yarm, both studied for a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree at Newcastle University.
The 1,200 trainees, who are taking a degree course called Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery, also spend two years based at the university.