What does B.S.Met. stand for?
B.S.Met. stands for Bachelor of Science in Metallurgical Engineering
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of B.S.Met.
- Backbone Virtual Local Area Network
- Bidirectional Video Object Planes
- Baltimore/Washington Information Systems Educators
- Broadband Wireless Local Area Network
- Bio-Zoo-Acupuncture (veterinary acupuncture & homeopathy)
- Bachelor of Architecture (degree)
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Computing (degree program)
- Bachelor of Materials Engineering
- Baccalaurus Scientiae