By Kelli Swanson Jaecks, MA, RDH Kelli Swanson Jaecks, MA, RDH holds a master's degree from Oregon State University in Communication and Adult Education, and a bachelor of science in Dental Hygiene from Oregon Health Sciences University.
What does BSDH stand for?
BSDH stands for Bachelor of Science in Dental Hygiene
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSDH
We have 1 other meaning of BSDH in our Acronym Attic
- Brisbane School of Distance Education (Australia)
- Basic Source Data File
- Beet Sugar Development Foundation (Denver CO)
- Bidirectional Scattering Distribution Function
- Bile Salt Dependent Flow
- Black Start Diesel Generator (power plants)
- Boise Software Developers Group (Idaho)
- British Self-Defence Governing Body
- Brisbane South Division of General Practice (Queensland, Australia)
- Basic Structural Design Gross Weight
- Belarusian Social Democratic Hramada (politics)
- British Society for Disability and Oral Health (UK)
- British Society of Dentistry for Handicapped (now British Society for Disability and Oral Health; UK)
- Belgian Security & Defence Industry (Brussels, Belgium)
- Berkeley Software Design, Inc
- Bordereau de Suivi de Déchets Industriels (French)
- Borg Scale Dyspnea Index
- Brazilian Symposium on Document Image Analysis
- BioLink Software Development Kit
- Berkeley/San Diego License
Samples in periodicals archive:
She received her Bachelor of Science in dental hygiene at the University of Missouri-Kansas City.