Redick and Aliu each earned a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from the University of Alaska Anchorage.
What does BS CE stand for?
BS CE stands for Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BS CE
- Business Segment
- Business Services
- Business Studies
- Business Stupidity (opposite of Business Intelligence)
- Business System
- Butthole Surfers (band)
- Buy Stop (trading markets; stocks, bonds, commodities)
- Motor Starter (motor-driven cam type)
- Battlesight Adjust
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
- British Standard European Norm (audio level measurement)
- Bering Sea Foci
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- Bandeiraea Simplicifolia Agglutinin I
- Bandeiraea Simplicifolia Lectin I
- Bachelor of Science in Library Science
- Baltic Sea Regional Advisory Council (also seen as BSRAC)
- Biological Safety & Security (standards)
- Biomedical Safety & Standards
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hotz earned his bachelor of science in civil engineering from the University of Missouri, and his Master of Science degree in civil engineering with a geotechnical emphasis from the Missouri University of Science and Technology.
He holds a Bachelor of Science in civil engineering from Penn State University and a Master of Business Administration from Villanova University.