Of the 126 students who graduated, 61 received the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree, while 59 received the Bachelor of Pharmacy degree.
What does BPHARM stand for?
BPHARM stands for Bachelor of Pharmacy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Bonnes Pratiques d'Hygiène (French: Good Hygienic Practices)
- Breakaway Piston Head (drilling industry)
- Brown Planthopper
- Bureau of Public Health
- Bedfordshire Pilgrims Housing Association (UK)
- Berkeley Public Health Alliance (University of California, Berkeley)
- Bermuda Physically Handicapped Association
- Boston Professional Hockey Association, Inc. (Boston, MA)
- Broadway Park Housing Association (UK)
- N-Biphenyl Sulfonyl-Phenylalanine Hydroxamic Acid (biochemistry)
- Best Practice Handbook
- Bintulu Port Holdings Bulkhead (port operator; Malaysia)
- Block Primary Health Centre (India)
- Boardwalk Pipelines Holding Corp. (Owensboro, KY)
- Boston Public Health Commission
- Bureau of Primary Health Care
- Badger Prairie Health Care Center (Wisconsin)
- Bundesverband der Pharmaziestudierenden in Deutschland
- Bhopal Peoples Health and Documentation Clinic (India)
- Bachelor of Physical and Health Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
As the nursing profession continues to debate the merits of baccalaureate education on entry into practice other health professionals with whom nurses routinely collaborate have increased their educational entry requirements: Social Workers require a master's degree; Physical Therapists moved to a master's degree in 2002, with a doctorate required by 2020; and Pharmacists have replaced the bachelor of pharmacy degree with the doctorate.
Kelly has an MBA from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and a Bachelor of Pharmacy degree with 1 Class Honors from Bradford University in the United Kingdom.
He gained a Bachelor of Pharmacy degree from the University of Port Elizabeth in 1990 and an MBA in 2000, before taking up a position at one of the city's private hospitals.