Askew received a Bachelor of Mining Engineering (with Honors) and a Masters in Engineering Science from Melbourne University.
What does BME stand for?
BME stands for Bachelor of Mining Engineering
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BME
We have 99 other meanings of BME in our Acronym Attic
- Ballistic Missile Defense Simulation Support Center
- Ballistic Missile Defense Systems Technology Program
- Belgian Metal Detector Team (hobbyists' club)
- Billy Mitchell Drill Team (US Air Force ROTC; University of Florida)
- Black Movements Dance Theatre (Georgetown University; Washington, DC)
- Broth Micro-Dilution Technique
- Bomb and mine Disposal Unit
- Bone Marrow Donors Worldwide
- Basler Mission - Deutscher Zweig (German: Basel Mission - German Branch)
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Music Education
- Bad Meets Evil
- Ballistic Missile Effectiveness
- Baltimore Maritime Exchange
- Bandwidth Management Equipment
- Bauer Martinez Entertainment, Inc. (Largo, FL)
- Bayesian Maximum Entropy
- Beaver Meadows Entrance (Rocky Mountain National Park)
- Beaver, Meade, & Englewood Railroad
- Bench Maintenance Equipment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Askew holds a Bachelor of Mining Engineering (Honours) and a Masters Degree in Engineering Science from Melbourne University.
Mishra holds a master's degree in mining engineering from Pennsylvania State University and a bachelor of mining engineering degree with honors from the Indian Institute of Technology.