Bloomfield holds a Master of Arts degree in Foreign Affairs and Trade from Monash University, a Bachelor of Letters in Political Science and French and a Bachelor of Laws (Honours)/Bachelor of Arts in Modern Greek from the University of Melbourne.
What does LLB stand for?
LLB stands for Bachelor of Laws
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LLB
We have 37 other meanings of LLB in our Acronym Attic
- London Landlord Accreditation Scheme (UK)
- Low Level Acoustic Stimulation (hearing loss)
- Lubbock Land Application Site (Water Department; Lubbock, TX)
- Late Latin (linguistics)
- Low Level Awareness Training (US DoD)
- Learning Language Arts Through Literature
- Lower Layer Asynchronous Transfer Mode Interface
- Lessons Learned Action Tracking System
- Law Librarians Association of Wisconsin, Inc.
- Leech Lake Area Watershed Foundation (Minnesota)
- Bachelor of Legislative Law
- Laboratoire Léon Brillouin (French national laboratory)
- Law Librarian Blog
- Lawrence Llewellyn-Bowen (British TV personality)
- Learning and Leadership Board (USACE)
- Lease Lease-Back (contracts)
- Left Lane Blocker
- Left Linebacker (pro football)
- Legum Baccalaureus (Latin: Bachelor of Law)
- Lemon, Lime & Bitters (Australian drink)
Samples in periodicals archive:
attends law school at night and after completing his law school studies receives a bachelor of laws degree.