The courses include a Higher Diploma in Hotel & Restaurant Management, Advanced Certificate and Higher Diploma in Culinary Studies, Bachelor of International Business in Hotel & Tourism Management, Postgraduate Diploma in International Hospitality Management, Master of Science in International Hospitality Management, Master of International Business in Hotel & Tourism Management.
What does BIB stand for?
BIB stands for Bachelor of International Business
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BIB
We have 59 other meanings of BIB in our Acronym Attic
- Brain Injury Association of Wisconsin
- Building Industry Association of Washington
- Boating Industry Association of Western Australia
- Brain Injury Association of Washington State
- Building Industry Association of Whatcom County (Washington)
- Binary-Input Additive White Gaussian Noise
- Binary Input Additive White Gaussian Noise Channel
- Brain Injury Association of West Virginia (est. 1985 as the West Virginia Head Injury Foundation; Institute, WV)
- British and Irish Association of Zoos and Aquariums
- Baby's in Black (Beatles song)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Bachelor of International Business and Finance ( BIBF) has been discontinued for the current session as " it is not a popular course" while two other courses -- Master of International Business and Bachelor of Business Studies -- have been put under the Centre for Management Studies as they are " management- oriented courses".