Roux holds a Bachelor of Industrial Engineering Degree from the University of Minnesota, and a Masters of Business Administration, Marketing from the University of St.
What does BIE stand for?
BIE stands for Bachelor of Industrial Engineering
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BIE
We have 57 other meanings of BIE in our Acronym Attic
- Bit-Interleaved Direct Sequence Code-Division Multiple Access
- Business Integrator Dynamic Support Agents for Virtual Enterprise
- Bohunice International Decommissioning Support Fund
- Business Information Decision Support System (Western Area Power Administration; US Department of Energy)
- British Institute of Dental and Surgical Technologists (UK)
- Bandaranaike International Diplomatic Training Institute (Sri Lanka)
- Brain Injury Day Treatment Program (New York University Medical Center Rusk Institute for Rehabilitation)
- Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam (est. 1957)
- Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing
- Bachelor in Economics
- Balzan Immer Etanchéité SA (French: Balzan Immer Waterproofing SA; Switzerland)
- Banco de Informacion Economica (Spanish: Economic Data Bank; Mexico)
- Berkeley Institute of the Environment (California)
- Beyond Imagination Entertainment (Australia)
- Biggest Idiot Ever (internet slang)
- Bintan Industrial Estate (Singapore)
- Bioenergetic Intolerance Elimination (allergy treatment)
- Blackboard Idea Exchange (software development)
- Bottled in England (band)
- Boundary Integral Equation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Koenig received his bachelor of industrial engineering degree from the Georgia Institute of Technology and his master's degree in business administration from Harvard University.
He earned a Bachelor of Industrial Engineering (BIE) degree from the Georgia Institute of Technology and is a licensed Professional Engineer (PE).
Williamson earned a Bachelor of Industrial Engineering and Master of Science in Industrial Engineering with Health Systems Emphasis from Georgia Institute of Technology.
He holds a Bachelor of Industrial Engineering from Clarkson University in New York, an MBA from Xavier University in Ohio and a Master of Management from the University of Pennsylvania.
Tom received an MBA from Harvard University and a Bachelor of Industrial Engineering from Georgia Institute of Technology.
He holds a MBA from the Harvard Business School and a bachelor of industrial engineering from Georgia Tech, and is a member of the board of advisors of the Tennenbaum Institute of Georgia Tech.
attended Georgia Institute of Technology, receiving his Bachelor of Industrial Engineering degree in 1966 and his MBA in 1968 from the Wharton School of Finance and Commerce.