He received his undergraduate degree at UNC-Chapel Hill and earned a Bachelor of Divinity as well as a Ph.
What does BD stand for?
BD stands for Bachelor of Divinity
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of BD
We have 61 other meanings of BD in our Acronym Attic
- British Columbia Yukon Territory
- Bureau of Child and Youth Welfare (Philippines)
- Banque Cantonale de Zurich (French: Zurich Cantonal Bank; Zurich, Switzerland)
- Belgische Confederatie van de Zuivelindustrie (Dutch: Belgian Dairy Industry Confederation)
- Big Crasher's Zone (gaming community)
- Branch on Coprocessor Z False
- Baltimore County Zoning Regulations (Maryland)
- Branch on Coprocessor Z True
- Baby Dance (trying to get pregnant)
- Baby's Daddy (denotes a father of a child who is not married to the mother)
Samples in periodicals archive:
in philosophy, then went on to do a Bachelor of Divinity at Knox College.
from the University of Texas in 1963, as well as a Bachelor of Divinity degree from the International Baptist Theological Seminary in Ruschlikon, Switzerland.
He held a bachelor of divinity degree from the graduate seminary of Phillips University, a master's degree in counseling psychology from the University of Oregon and a doctor of ministry degree from San Francisco Theological Seminary.
He also holds a bachelor of divinity degree from the University of London.
Wright earned a Bachelor of Divinity Degree, the equivalent of a Masters of Divinity, and a Masters in Biblical Languages from the university.
Sister Ethel Maud became the first Bachelor of Divinity at the University of Wales; brother Archie went into the East African jungle to hunt lions.