ICB awards four professional designations, delivers mutual funds licensing courses in Canada and offers a bachelor of commerce degree and a masters of business administration in financial services degree.
What does B.Com stand for?
B.Com stands for Bachelor of Commerce
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 8 other meanings of B.Com in our Acronym Attic
- Basal thyroid-stimulating hormone level
- Base Traffic Management Workload Reporting & Productivity System
- Broadband User Network Interface
- Balanced Voltage-Controlled Oscillator
- Backbone Virtual Local Area Network
- Bidirectional Video Object Planes
- Baltimore/Washington Information Systems Educators
- Broadband Wireless Local Area Network
- Bio-Zoo-Acupuncture (veterinary acupuncture & homeopathy)
- Bachelor of Architecture (degree)
- Bachelor of Computing (degree program)
- Bachelor of Materials Engineering
- Baccalaurus Scientiae
- Bachelor of Science in Metallurgical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Metallurgy
- Bachelor of Science in Materials Engineering
- Better or Worse
- Barometric Altimeter
- Before and After
- Beta-Hydroxybutyrate/Acetoacetate (biophysics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This semester, stage three Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Science students will be the first to use the laboratory.
About 50 students are expected to be enrolled in the honours bachelor of commerce and computer science program when classes begin in September.
He received his Bachelor of Commerce degree from Dalhousie University in Nova Scotia and earned his Chartered Accountant designation in 1979.
He has an Associate Chartered Accountant (the equivalent of a CPA) from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India in New Delhi; and a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the Shri Ram College of Commerce of Delhi University, also in New Delhi.
Beliveau, who received her Bachelor of Commerce from Concordia University, is based in the Company's San Francisco office.
Cleave started his career with PriceWaterhouse Coopers in South Africa in 1993 and holds a Bachelor of Commerce, University of the Free State, a Bachelor of Accounting Science, University of South Africa and a Masters of Business Administration, Deakin University.
He holds a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Cape Town, South Africa and is a member of the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants.