West graduated magna cum laude from Villanova University in 1971 with a Bachelor of Civil Engineering Degree, and was elected to Tau Beta Pi (National Engineering Honorary) and Chi Epsilon (National Civil Engineering Honorary).
What does BCE stand for?
BCE stands for Bachelor of Civil Engineering (degree)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BCE
We have 164 other meanings of BCE in our Acronym Attic
- Bomber Command Development Unit (Royal Air Force)
- Bus Control Display Unit
- Bicycle Coalition of the Delaware Valley
- Borzoi Club of Delaware Valley (Pennsylvania)
- Black Church and Domestic Violence Institute
- Bishops' Committee on Divine Worship (US Conference of Catholic Bishops)
- Bond-Charge-Density Wave
- Bootable CD (Compact Disc) Wizard (computer utility)
- Bay County Department of Water and Sewer (Michigan)
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering (degree)
- Back Country Excursions
- Backup Control Electronics
- Badminton Club de l'Erdre (French badminton club)
- Badminton Club Eupen
- Bamenyam (SIL code, Cameroon)
- Banca Centrale Europa (Italian: European Central Bank)
- Banca Centrale Europea (Italian: European Central Bank)
- Banca di Sviluppo del Consiglio d'Europa (Italian)
- Banco Central del Ecuador
- Banco Central Europeo
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lucey holds a master of science degree in transportation from Polytechnic University of New York and a bachelor of civil engineering degree from Manhattan College.
Piken holds a master of civil engineering degree from the Polytechnic Institute of New York and a bachelor of civil engineering from the City College of New York.
Sandholm received a Bachelor of Civil Engineering degree from The Cooper Union in 1963 and an MBA degree from Pace University.