Summary: ABU DHABI -- The College of Engineering and Computer Science (CECS) at Abu Dhabi University will launch two new bachelor programmes, Bachelor of Chemical Engineering and Bachelor of Aviation.
What does BCE stand for?
BCE stands for Bachelor of Chemical Engineering (degree)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BCE
We have 164 other meanings of BCE in our Acronym Attic
- Battery Charge/Discharge Unit
- Bomber Command Development Unit (Royal Air Force)
- Bus Control Display Unit
- Bicycle Coalition of the Delaware Valley
- Borzoi Club of Delaware Valley (Pennsylvania)
- Black Church and Domestic Violence Institute
- Bishops' Committee on Divine Worship (US Conference of Catholic Bishops)
- Bond-Charge-Density Wave
- Bootable CD (Compact Disc) Wizard (computer utility)
- Bay County Department of Water and Sewer (Michigan)
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (degree)
- Back Country Excursions
- Backup Control Electronics
- Badminton Club de l'Erdre (French badminton club)
- Badminton Club Eupen
- Bamenyam (SIL code, Cameroon)
- Banca Centrale Europa (Italian: European Central Bank)
- Banca Centrale Europea (Italian: European Central Bank)
- Banca di Sviluppo del Consiglio d'Europa (Italian)
- Banco Central del Ecuador
Samples in periodicals archive:
in Chemical Engineering and a Masters in Chemical Engineering Practice (MSCEP) from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), and Bachelor of Chemical Engineering (B.