He holds a Bachelor of Business Studies (Hons) degree from the University of Zimbabwe, a Master of Business Administration (Finance) from the American University, Washington, DC and is an Advanced Management Programme graduate of Harvard Business School.
What does BBusSt stand for?
BBusSt stands for Bachelor of Business Studies
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Bumpless Build-Up Layer (integrated circuit technology)
- Bharat Bhari Udyog Nigam Limited (India)
- Bordetella Bronchiseptica Urease Regulator (biological sciences)
- Borrelia Burgdorferi
- Boston Banks Urban Renewal Group (Massachusetts)
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business and Commerce
- Bachelor of Business Communication
- Bachelor of Business (Management)
- Babes Bolyai Universitas Studia Series
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of Business Systems
- Buckman Bridge Unitarian Universalist Society (Jacksonville, FL)
- Banco Bilbao-Vizcaya
- Bank of Blue Valley (Kansas)
- Base Band Vinson (US DoD)
- Bayrische Biologische Versuchsanstalt
- Beehive Bespoke Vintage (clothing)
- Beroepsorganisatie Banken Verzekeringen (Dutch)
- Bethel Bible Village (Hixson, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Bachelor of International Business and Finance ( BIBF) has been discontinued for the current session as " it is not a popular course" while two other courses -- Master of International Business and Bachelor of Business Studies -- have been put under the Centre for Management Studies as they are " management- oriented courses".