He holds a Bachelor of Business Studies (Hons) degree from the University of Zimbabwe, a Master of Business Administration (Finance) from the American University, Washington, DC and is an Advanced Management Programme graduate of Harvard Business School.
What does BBS stand for?
BBS stands for Bachelor of Business Studies
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BBS
We have 335 other meanings of BBS in our Acronym Attic
- Battery-Backed Real Time Clock
- Balfour Beatty Rail Track Systems (UK)
- Blue Bulls Rugby Union
- Bedford to Bletchley Rail Users' Association (UK)
- Bill Buck and Raquel Velasco (Genesi founders)
- Bundle Branch Reentrant Ventricular Tachycardia
- Byron Bay Residents Who Love Tourists And Hate Sydney Journalists Who Bag Their Town (Australia)
- Babcock Borsig Service (energy; Germany)
- Baby Butt Smooth (shaving)
- Bachelor of Business Science
- Back Bencher Society (informal student group)
- Badminton Swiss Series (Switzerland)
- Balanced Business Scorecard
- Ball Bearing Screw (mechanical)
- Baltimore Blues Society
- Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics
- Bank and Building Society (UK)
- Bankenes Betalingssentral (Norwegian: Payment Central Banks)
- Banking and Business Solutions (Oslo, Norway)
- Baptist Bible Seminary
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Bachelor of International Business and Finance ( BIBF) has been discontinued for the current session as " it is not a popular course" while two other courses -- Master of International Business and Bachelor of Business Studies -- have been put under the Centre for Management Studies as they are " management- oriented courses".