The ship does sometimes stop at the Babylon 5 space station, whose characters will make guest appearances, though only Tracy Scoggins' Capt.
What does B5 stand for?
B5 stands for Babylon 5
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
We have 1 other meaning of B5 in our Acronym Attic
- Born for Performance (Bianchi bicycle series)
- Bound for Success (Australian education program)
- Break for the Border (band)
- Before You
- Bollywood for You (cable television channel)
- Business for Users
- Boys for Unity in the Community (Hawthorne, CA)
- Before You Go
- Business for Youth
- Before You Know It
Samples in periodicals archive:
March 3 /PRNewswire/ -- The year is 2258 and five-mile-long Babylon 5 is cruising through the galaxy.
Television (WBTV) have announced the start of production of "Babylon 5: The Lost Tales," a made-for-video movie that will be targeted towards the Babylon 5 loyal audience and science-fiction fans in general.
Michael Straczynski's Babylon 5 science fiction television series, set to debut its fifth season in January 1998.