And even baby talk with best friend Beyonce, who is expecting her first child with husband Jay-Z early next year, isn't making Kelly broody.
What does BT stand for?
BT stands for Baby Talk (magazine)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BT
We have 75 other meanings of BT in our Acronym Attic
- Beidseitig Sperrbarer Zylinder (German: Both Sides Lockable Cylinder)
- Berufliches Schulzentrum (German)
- Berufs- und Weiterbildung Zofingen (German; Swiss vocational training group)
- Bible Society of Zambia (est. 1966; Lusaka, Zambia)
- Bibliotheks Service Zentrum (German: Library Service Center; Germany)
- Brawley Seismic Zone (tectonic zone)
- Baltijas Socialo Zinatnu Instituts (Latvian: Baltic Institute of Social Sciences)
- Budapest Székesfõvárosi Közlekedési Részvénytársaság (Old Hungarian Transport Co)
- (USN Rating) Boiler Technician
- Baal T'Shuvah (Jewish religion)
Samples in periodicals archive:
has published Baby Talks ~The Inside Story by Barbara Armagost-Harding.
It is very natural for adults to switch to baby talk when speaking to an infant, and its probably no coincidence that the speech style has a practical use.
THERE'S more baby talk in the Dales, as Nicola is shocked when her pregnancy test proves positive.
Kid Creole sings baby talk over zoo sounds and Hawaii guitar on "Off the Coast Of Me" and thinking back to baby me, that would have been my favorite song and for my first Hanukkah I would have asked my parents to get me a mobile that played it when it spun above my crib.
Michael Goldstein of Cornell University studies the imperfect sounds of human baby talk and the mispronounced tootlings of young songbirds.