But I will definitely make an effort to learn some baby sign language.
What does BSL stand for?
BSL stands for Baby Sign Language
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSL
We have 185 other meanings of BSL in our Acronym Attic
- Bangladesh Samajtantrik Khetmajur O Krishak (Bangladeshi agricultural workers' union)
- British School Kuala Lumpur (Kuala Lumpur; Malaysia)
- Bursa Saham Kuala Lumpur (Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange)
- Bukan School of Krav-Maga (self defense; Italy)
- Business Services Knowledge Modelling (LaTrobe University; Australia)
- Baltic Sea Knowledge Region (European Commission)
- Biologische Station Krickenbecker Seen (German: Biological Station Krickenbecker Lakes Association; Nettetal-Homberg, Germany)
- Broadcasting Service of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- British Sky Broadcasting
Samples in periodicals archive:
One major trend is baby sign language, which first hit the headlines in 2004 with hit movie Meet the Fockers.
Since giving birth in January, Wadge has been introduced to a whole new world of baby sign language classes, Welsh-language nursery rhymes and, of course, changing dirty nappies.
One of the most common concerns of parents is that learning baby sign language will interfere with their child's verbal language skills later on.
Teaching tots numbers, shapes, colours, animals, baby sign language and more - truly interactive TV.