NZNO's position statement on breastfeeding, updated to take in current conditions, including the support of baby friendly hospital (BFHI) and baby friendly community initiatives (BFCI).
What does BFCI stand for?
BFCI stands for Baby Friendly Community Initiative (New Zealand)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BFCI
We have 2 other meanings of BFCI in our Acronym Attic
- Benjamin Franklin Classical Charter School (Franklin, MA)
- Breeder Fuel Cycle Demonstration
- Banque Française du Commerce Extérieur (French: French Bank for Foreign Trade)
- Benign Focal Childhood Epilepsy
- Boundary-Scan Fault Coverage Examiner (JTAG Technologies)
- Bremerton Freight Car Ferry
- Berthel Fisher & Company Financial Services, Inc (Cedar Rapids, Iowa)
- Business & Financial Consulting Group (Panda & Bhatt)
- Band From County Hell (Cetic rock band; UK)
- British Federation of Care Home Proprietors (UK)
- Biarritz French Courses Institute (Biarritz, France)
- Butterfly Conservation Initiative
- Banque Fédérative du Crédit Mutuel (French bank)
- Black Friday Cyber Monday (holiday shopping)
- Blood-Free Campylobacter Medium
- British Flue Chimney & Manufacturers Association (UK)
- Basal Forebrain Cholinergic Neurons
- Band Filter Cutoff
- Benton-Franklin Council of Governments (Washington)
- Banque Francaise Commerciale Ocean Indien (French)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It does form the basis of the Baby Friendly Hospital and Baby Friendly Community Initiatives.
A baby friendly community initiative was now being developed, Saadeh said, to ensure breastfeeding was encouraged by as many groups and agencies as possible.