amp;#8220;Wiesenthal” is directed by Jenny Sullivan, a highly respected director with work including the Off-Broadway production of The Baby Dance and the Los Angeles production of The Vagina Monologues and is the writer and director in the acclaimed autobiographical play J for J starring John Ritter.
What does BD stand for?
BD stands for Baby Dance (trying to get pregnant)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BD
We have 61 other meanings of BD in our Acronym Attic
- Basal Carbonate Yeast Trypticase (bacteria culturing)
- Berwickshire Christian Youth Trust (UK)
- British Columbia Yukon Territory
- Bureau of Child and Youth Welfare (Philippines)
- Banque Cantonale de Zurich (French: Zurich Cantonal Bank; Zurich, Switzerland)
- Belgische Confederatie van de Zuivelindustrie (Dutch: Belgian Dairy Industry Confederation)
- Big Crasher's Zone (gaming community)
- Branch on Coprocessor Z False
- Baltimore County Zoning Regulations (Maryland)
- Branch on Coprocessor Z True
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk * DANCE - there are ballet, tap, jazz and streetdance classes for under-five's across Coventry and Warwickshire ranging from the Angelina Ballerina Dance Academy in Coventry to the Baby Dance Academy in Allesley and Kenilworth * Martial arts - include Tiny Ninja's for three to four year-olds at The Atomic Black Belt Academy in Coventry.
The online competition part of the launch for the new Pampers Active Baby 3-Way Fit nappy, Pampers held an online baby dance competition.
But Faith Center leaders say they're taking some baby dance steps of their own.
Still, the always cool Channing has appeared in such films as 1995's To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar and 1998's The Baby Dance by lesbian filmmaker Jane Anderson.
Dance Baby Dance could well show U2 how they could have made Pop an altogether better album, with its off-kilter beats and rumbling verses.
Both have been on her mind since Foster is executive producer of The Baby Dance which focuses on the differences between an upper-class family and a lower-class family negotiating the adoption of a child.
The network will also collaborate with Jodie Foster's production company on The Baby Dance and other projects.