BABY bottle tooth decay is the development of cavities caused by prolonged exposure to sweetened juices.
What does BBTD stand for?
BBTD stands for Baby Bottle Tooth Decay
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BBTD
- Backcountry Bicycle Trails Club (Issaquah, WA)
- Before Bitcoin
- Bikini Bottom Tuning Club (French car club)
- Blaydon Bathroom and Tiling Company (UK)
- Block-Based Trace Cache
- Bombay Burmah Trading Corporation Ltd (Mumbai, India)
- Bonneville Bicycle Touring Club (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference
- Brass Bandits Trike Center
- Bombay Burmah Trading Corporation Ltd. (India)
- Biosciences and Biotechnology Division (Physical and Life Sciences Directorate; Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory)
- Broad Based Technology Education
- Budapesti Budai Torna Egylet (Hungarian gymnastics club)
- Baseball Think Factory (sports blog)
- Black Bear Task Force
- Bring Back the Transformers Foundation (TV show enthusiasts)
- Bandar Bentan Telani Ferry Terminal
- Broad-Based Transitional Government (Rwanda)
- Bachelor of Business in Tourism and Hospitality (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The incidence of early childhood cavities or baby bottle tooth decay is extremely high.