Babcock International Group is the UK's leading training provider.
What does BIG stand for?
BIG stands for Babcock International Group (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BIG
We have 265 other meanings of BIG in our Acronym Attic
- Building Industries Federation of South Africa
- Beef Industry Funding Steering Committee
- Bangalore Institute of Fashion Technology (Bangalore, India)
- Bangalore Islamic Foundation Trust (India)
- Birmingham International Fencing Tournament (UK)
- Bulgarian Institute for Foreign Trade
- Banking, Insurance and Finance Union (United Kingdom)
- Bradley Infantry Fighting Vehicle
- Bangkok International Fashion Week (Thailand)
- Burns Interagency Fire Zone (Hines, Oregon)
- Back-Inlet Gully (British building industry)
- Badan Informasi Geospasial (Indonesian: Geospatial Information Agency)
- Balboa Insurance Group (Irvine, CA)
- Balm in Gilead
- Baltimore Improv Group (Baltimore, MD)
- Basel Institute on Governance (Basel, Switzerland)
- Beijing Institute of Genomics (China)
- Believe In God
- Bentley Investment Group (Bentley College)
- Best in Game
Samples in periodicals archive:
50 UK Companies' earnings data supplied by Hemscott, tel: 020 7847 0017 REPORTED YESTERDAY REPORTING TODAY Finals: Abedeen New Thai IT, Babcock International Group, Bellzone Mining.
Currently Lord Jones is a business ambassador at UK Trade & Investment and chairman of the British Airways International Business Advisory Board, chairman of Triumph Motorcycles Limited, Grove Industries Limited, Neutrino Concepts Ltd and the Emergency Services Advisory Board of Babcock International Group plc.
He also outlined major contract wins, including a five-year sole supplier agreement with Thames Water estimated to be worth pounds 45m, a one-year rolling contract involving preferred supplier status with Balfour Beatty, and a three-year deal with Babcock International Group to support its marine, nuclear, networks and infrastructure divisions.
An AWE spokeswoman said: "AWE, together with Lockheed Martin UK Strategic Systems and Babcock International Group, is bidding for a significant role in elements of the management and operations of the Coulport site.
The Babcock International Group, which provides asset support for the defence, transport, energy and telecommunications sectors, says the collaboration with MAS-WM offers an excellent opportunity to manage its complex supply chain to maximum effect.
The scheme's sponsor, Devonport Royal Dockyard Limited, is part of Babcock International Group, and Watson Wyatt is advising Babcock on how to implement a wider strategy for hedging longevity risk across the pension schemes sponsored by Group companies.
He currently serves as a non-executive director of the Babcock International Group.