What does B&WOG stand for?
B&WOG stands for Babcock & Wilcox Owners Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Bowers & Wilkins (British audio loudspeaker company)
- Bowers & Wilkins (speaker manufacturer)
- Bread & Water
- Brown and Williamson (British American Tobacco subsidiary)
- Burgemeester En Wethouders (Dutch)
- Burmeister & Wain Ship and Engine Works
- Buurt en Westerpark (Netherlands)
- Baltimore - Washington Parkway
- Babcock & Wilcox Canada
- Babcock & Wilcox Nuclear Technologies
- Babcock & Wilcox Standard Safety Analysis Report
- Boom and Zoom Tactics (military aviation)
- Boeing Flying Fortress (US; WWII bomber)
- Blink 182
- Douglas Invader Light Bomber (formerly A-26; Korea, Vietnam)
- Basal-to-Apical (pharmaceutics)
- Bacnet Advanced Application Controller
- Bayer Activities of Daily Living Scale
- B-cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia