His wickedness and idolatry and eventual punishment appear in both accounts, but only II Chronicles reports how, after being punished by the Assyrians, he repented and became a baal t'shuvah.
What does BT stand for?
BT stands for Baal T'Shuvah (Jewish religion)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BT
We have 75 other meanings of BT in our Acronym Attic
- Beheerscomité van de Sociale Zekerheid (Dutch: Management Committee for Social Security; Netherlands)
- Beidseitig Sperrbarer Zylinder (German: Both Sides Lockable Cylinder)
- Berufliches Schulzentrum (German)
- Berufs- und Weiterbildung Zofingen (German; Swiss vocational training group)
- Bible Society of Zambia (est. 1966; Lusaka, Zambia)
- Bibliotheks Service Zentrum (German: Library Service Center; Germany)
- Brawley Seismic Zone (tectonic zone)
- Baltijas Socialo Zinatnu Instituts (Latvian: Baltic Institute of Social Sciences)
- Budapest Székesfõvárosi Közlekedési Részvénytársaság (Old Hungarian Transport Co)
- (USN Rating) Boiler Technician