New Delhi, July 24 ( ANI ): A minor fire broke out in a part of B-Wing on the first floor of Rajiv Gandhi Bhavan, which houses the office of the Ministry of Civil Aviation, here this morning.
What does BW stand for?
BW stands for B-Wing (Star Wars)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BW
We have 36 other meanings of BW in our Acronym Attic
- Buenas Vidas Youth Ranch (Livermore, CA)
- Brazos Valley Youth Soccer Association (Texas)
- Birmingham Voluntary Youth Sector Network (UK)
- Badminton Verband Zentralschweiz (German: Badminton Association of Central Switzerland)
- Brig-Visp-Zermatt (railway; now Brig-Visp-Zermatt-Bahn; Switzerland)
- Burgenländischen Volkszeitung (Austrian newspaper)
- Buon Vecchio Zio Marty (Italian: Good Ol' Uncle Marty; comic book character)
- British Veterinary Zoological Society (UK)
- Berner Verein Zuercher Unterland (German; Swiss organization)
- Adaptive Baum-Welch (algorithm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The inquest heard he was popular with guards and inmates, and after his death prisoners on B-wing had a collection for his family, decribed by a prison officer as "extremely rare".
Prison officer Dave Bates, who saw Cowen when he arrived in the segregation wing, said: "He wanted to be off B-wing.
Some even refuse to work in the high school's B-wing because of its reputation.
Millionaire Danskin, 49, is being held in Saughton Prison's B-wing with rapists, child molesters and sex killers.