Contract award: supply - replacing three (3) central air conditioners in buildings ab, c & e mechanical engineering and one (1) b-wing ~of the building material testing, in the university campus.
What does BW stand for?
BW stands for B-Wing (Star Wars)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BW
We have 36 other meanings of BW in our Acronym Attic
- Buenas Vidas Youth Ranch (Livermore, CA)
- Brazos Valley Youth Soccer Association (Texas)
- Birmingham Voluntary Youth Sector Network (UK)
- Badminton Verband Zentralschweiz (German: Badminton Association of Central Switzerland)
- Brig-Visp-Zermatt (railway; now Brig-Visp-Zermatt-Bahn; Switzerland)
- Burgenländischen Volkszeitung (Austrian newspaper)
- Buon Vecchio Zio Marty (Italian: Good Ol' Uncle Marty; comic book character)
- British Veterinary Zoological Society (UK)
- Berner Verein Zuercher Unterland (German; Swiss organization)
- Adaptive Baum-Welch (algorithm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New Delhi, July 24 ( ANI ): A minor fire broke out in a part of B-Wing on the first floor of Rajiv Gandhi Bhavan, which houses the office of the Ministry of Civil Aviation, here this morning.
The inquest heard he was popular with guards and inmates, and after his death prisoners on B-wing had a collection for his family, decribed by a prison officer as "extremely rare".
Prison officer Dave Bates, who saw Cowen when he arrived in the segregation wing, said: "He wanted to be off B-wing.
Some even refuse to work in the high school's B-wing because of its reputation.
Millionaire Danskin, 49, is being held in Saughton Prison's B-wing with rapists, child molesters and sex killers.