Other topics of the 450 papers include wave propagation modeling by the B-spline wavelet on interval finite element, dynamic analysis of a large coal vibrating screen, evaluation of a wireless sensor network, and vegetation for treating sewage runoff.
What does BS stand for?
BS stands for B-Spline
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BS
We have 130 other meanings of BS in our Acronym Attic
- Branch on Zero (computer science)
- Brazin Limited (Australia)
- Bundesrechenzentrum (Federal Computing Center, Austria)
- Bundesreisezentrale (German: Government Travel Center; Switzerland)
- Business Revitalization Zone
- Bractwo Rycerskie Ziemi Kaliskiej (Polish: Brotherhood Knights Earth Kaliska)
- Bovenregionale Recherche Zuid Nederland (Dutch: Upper South Regional Forensic of the Netherlands)
- Besluit Risico Zware Ongevallen (Dutch)
- Bractwa Rycerskiego Ziemi Rudzkiej (Polish: Rudzka Fraternity of Earth Knights; Rudzka, Poland; re-enactment club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
 used Petrov-Galerkin method by a quadratic B-spline spatial finite elements and they also used a least-square technique using linear space-time finite elements.
Abstract For B-spline Riesz sequence subspaces X [equivalent to] [bar.
] (4) Next, the image is upsampled by using a B-spline filter.
Wang have constructed the supported spline wavelets with B-spline as scaling function, and this kind of wavelets can be used in many areas(the reference).
As a consequence, the form profile is a B-spline function (20) described by the parametric representation [MATHEMATICAL EXPRESSION NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII] which minimizes the quadratic distance with regard to the profile.
Kadalbajoo and Aggarwal  introduced the B-spline collocation method with a fitted mesh technique for self-adjoint singularly perturbed boundary value problems and proved second order uniform convergence of the method.