The patented technology represents a potentially potent new therapeutic weapon against such diseases as B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL), B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) and B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL).
What does B-CLL stand for?
B-CLL stands for B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 5 other meanings of B-CLL in our Acronym Attic
- Breath-by-Breath (oxygen/carbon dioxide transfer)
- Bacnet Building Controller
- Broad-Black Economic Empowerment (South Africa)
- Balkan-Combined Air Operations Center
- BS Conditional Access Systems Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Brookline Coalition Against Substance Abuse (est. 2003; Massachusetts)
- Bethune-Cookman College (Florida)
- Broadband-Code Division Multiple Access
- Bearer Channel
- Broadband Customer Premises Equipment
- Type B Contact Support Equipment Group
- Buffered charcoal Yeast Extract Agar
- Becton, Dickinson & Co.
- Buss-Durkee Hostility Inventory (also seen as BDHI)
- Blind-Decorrelating Detector
- B-Cell Diffuse Large Cell Lymphoma
- Block-Differential Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing
- Balanced Electro-Absorption Modulator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unrelated donor marrow transplantation for B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia after using myeloablative conditioning: results from the Center for International Blood and Marrow Transplant research.
We are committed to fully investigate the therapeutic potential of ALXN6000 as a drug therapy for patients with B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia and other hematologic and solid-tumor cancers.
a unit of German-based Schering AG, and is currently FDA-approved to treat a type of leukemia, B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia B-CLL).
Background: There are some patients with B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia who exhibit an extraordinary natural resistance to this malignancy, which lasts for many years.
B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia with CD8 expression: report of 10 cases and immunochemical analysis of the CD8 antigen.
A review of the B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
8 /PRNewswire/ -- A leading cancer researcher affiliated with the US Oncology Research Network will present findings from a randomized, multicenter Phase III trial that compared FCR and PCR in patients with B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL).