Unrelated donor marrow transplantation for B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia after using myeloablative conditioning: results from the Center for International Blood and Marrow Transplant research.
What does BCLL stand for?
BCLL stands for B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BCLL
We have 5 other meanings of BCLL in our Acronym Attic
- Bert Corona Leadership Institute (Washington, DC)
- Bluegrass Club of Long Island (New York)
- British Columbia Law Institute
- Bulk Calling Line Identification
- Blind Command Line Injection
- Black Country Libraries In Partnership (UK; public library partnership)
- Brown Community for Learning in Retirement (Rhode Island)
- Baseclock (computing)
- Bus Clock
- B Cell Lymphoma Line (immunology)
- Benedictine Center for Lifelong Learning (Minnesota)
- Bridge City Little League (Bridge City, TX)
- British Company Law Library (UK)
- Baltimore City Life Museum
- Below Critical Length Material (biochemistry)
- Biblioteca de Castilla-La Mancha
- Black Country Living Museum (UK)
- Breast Cancer Liver Metastasis
- British Columbia Legal Management Association
- Benguela Current Large Marine Ecosystem
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are committed to fully investigate the therapeutic potential of ALXN6000 as a drug therapy for patients with B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia and other hematologic and solid-tumor cancers.
a unit of German-based Schering AG, and is currently FDA-approved to treat a type of leukemia, B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia B-CLL).
B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia with CD8 expression: report of 10 cases and immunochemical analysis of the CD8 antigen.