Unrelated donor marrow transplantation for B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia after using myeloablative conditioning: results from the Center for International Blood and Marrow Transplant research.
What does B CLL stand for?
B CLL stands for B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Panamanian Balboa (national currency)
- Reverse Side, Record
- Semipostal (philatelic catalog prefix for non-standard stamps)
- Switzerland Postmark (for letters going to Sardinia)
- Tical (another name for baht, Thai currency)
- US Domestic Stamp Rate (18 cents, issued 15 May 1981)
- Y-Intercept (from the equation y = mx + b)
- Buendnis 90
- Bed and Breakfast (usually seen as B&B)
- Belgian Clearing-House Mechanism
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are committed to fully investigate the therapeutic potential of ALXN6000 as a drug therapy for patients with B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia and other hematologic and solid-tumor cancers.
a unit of German-based Schering AG, and is currently FDA-approved to treat a type of leukemia, B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia B-CLL).
B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia with CD8 expression: report of 10 cases and immunochemical analysis of the CD8 antigen.
A review of the B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.