The Boeing B-1 bomber aircraft has completed its 10,000th combat mission.
What does BONE stand for?
BONE stands for B-1 Bomber (B-One)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 3 other meanings of BONE in our Acronym Attic
- Board of Neighborhood Commissioners (Los Angeles, CA)
- bugger off, no chance of borrowing
- Bandwidth on Demand
- Beginning Of New Day
- British Overseas Industrial Placement Scheme (UK)
- British Overseas NGOs for Development
- Brotherhood Organization of A New Destiny
- Business Organization for a New Downtown (Texarkana, USA)
- Bandwidth On Demand Interoperability Group
- Bond Orbitals in the Neglect of Differential Overlap
- Board of Nephrology Examiners Nursing and Technology (Washington, DC)
- Beagles of New England States (est. 2003)
- Block-Oriented Network Simulator
- Building Opportunities for Nurturing and Emotional Support (Massachusetts)
- National Society of Orthopaedic Administrators
- Boarders of the Next Generation (windsufing clan)
- Brotherhood of Network Gamers
- Burned-Out Newspapercreatures Guild (online newsletter)
- Biuro Opieki Nad Grobami Obcokrajowców (Poland)
- Bank of Nichols Hills (Oklahoma City, OK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
B-1 bomber coming through state on I-5 SALEM - A decommissioned B-1 bomber is passing through Oregon this week on its way for testing at a Washington Boeing plant.
Doha: The US Air Force said investigations are under way to ascertain why an Air Force B-1 Bomber caught fire after landing at the Al Udeid Airbase on Friday night.
gif ) A US B-1 bomber crashed at an air base in Qatar on Friday, a US defense official said, adding the cause was still unknown.