A 50:50 joint-venture between Srei Infrastructure Finance Limited, India's leading and only private sector Non Banking Financial Institution in the infrastructure space and BNP Paribas Lease Group (BPLG), a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas, France, Srei BNP Paribas had disbursed over Rs.
What does BPLG stand for?
BPLG stands for BNP Paribas Lease Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPLG
- Bartlett Public Library District (Bartlett, IL, US)
- Bement Public Library District (Illinois, US)
- Blood Pressure Lowering Drug
- Bourbonnais Public Library District (Illinois)
- Broadview Public Library District (Broadview, IL)
- Buena Park Library District (Buena Park, CA)
- Boonshoft Physician Leadership Development Program (Wright State University; Dayton, Ohio)
- Berkeley Public Library Foundation (Berkeley, CA)
- Brooklyn Public Library Foundation (New York)
- Better Power Lines Global (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Badan Pengelola Lingkungan Hidup (Indonesian: Environment Agency)
- Badan Pengendalian Lingkungan Hidup Daerah (Indonesian: Regional Environmental Agency)
- Boost Phase Launcher Intercept
- Banque Populaire Loire et Lyonnais (French bank)
- Black Practitioners and Learners Network (UK)
- Brad Pitt Light Orchestra (Irish band)
- Business Permit and Licensing Office (Philippines)
- Binary Prism LAN (Local Area Network) Parties (Lakeland, FL)
- Biodegradable Photoluminescent Polymer
- Boston Properties Limited Partnership (Delaware)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company is a 50:50 joint-venture between Srei Infrastructure Finance Limited and BNP Paribas Lease Group (BPLG), a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas (BNPP.
Positions across France and Europe are expected to be cut as BNP Paribas Lease Group and Fortis Lease are to merge operations.
uk Alcatel-Lucent and BNP Paribas Lease Group (BNPP.
The Romanian subsidiary of BNP Paribas Lease group is to primarily address the bank's partners in the industry.
The joint venture, SREI Infrastructure Finance, in which both SREI and BNP Paribas Lease Group hold a 50 percent stake, was set to start operations from Thursday.