BMP America, maker of textile and polyurethane elastomer products, first licensed MAPICS software from Marcam in 1995 for US$3,992, and later spent tens of thousands of dollars on additional software and annual maintenance fees, according to the company's complaint filed Feb.
What does BRAM1 stand for?
BRAM1 stands for BMP (Bone Morphogenic Protein) Receptor Associated Molecule 1
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Blue Ridge Area Linux Enthusiasts (Frederick, MD)
- Bureau of Resource Assessment and Land Use Planning
- Battery-Protected RAM (Cisco)
- Bigouden Ranniged Ar Mor (Brittany, France diving club)
- Black River Academy Museum (Ludlow, Vt)
- Block Random Access Memory (communications)
- Bradesco Asset Management SA (Brazil)
- Broadcast Recognition Access Method
- Buffer Random Access Memory (AT&T)
- Bulletin Régional d'Alerte Météorologique
- Baton Rouge-Area Mountain Bike Association (Louisiana)
- Box Retail and Manufacturing Company (Gladstone, MI)
- Blue Ribbon for the Awareness of Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (Norfolk, UK)
- Brazilian Regional Atmospheric Modeling System (weather project)
- Broome Regional Aboriginal Medical Service (Broome, Western Australia)
- Birmingham Racial Attacks Monitoring Unit (UK)
- Bale Research Advisory Network
- Banbridge Regeneration Agencies Network (Banbridge, Northern Ireland)
- Bicycle Ride Across Nebraska
- Boulder Research and Administrative Network (fiber optic network project; Boulder, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Modernized BMP infantry fighting vehicle could become a primary item of production for Bulgaria's defense industry, according to a US analyst.
They took skin cells from rats and combined them in a laboratory dish with a genetically engineered adenovirus to which the researchers had added the gene for a BMP family member called BMP-7.
Although researchers have identified several Wnt and BMP inhibitors, Niehrs and his colleagues decided to search systematically for other genes that encode a secreted Wnt inhibitor.